Female problems of the urinary and gynecological systems are oftentimes very complex and intimately related.
There are many ways to address urogynecological problems – both surgical and non-surgical. These issues, such as urinary incontinence, have a tremendous impact on your quality of life and are commonly accepted as a “natural part of growing older”. That is simply not true. Our goal is to do a thorough evaluation of your problem and provide the information for you to have a better understanding of your problem. By working together, we will tailor a plan specific to your needs. Your insight allows you to take control of the situation and make informed decisions.
Femilift Laser treatment /See below
- Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
- Incontinence Sling (TVT / “Bladder Tack”)
- Vaginal Prolapse Repair (abdominal / vaginal approaches)
- Cystocele Repair (Bladder Repair)
- Rectocele Repair (Rectal Repair)
- Vaginal Vault Suspension
- Uterine Suspension
- Endometrial Ablation
- Neuromodulation for overactive bladder and pelvic pain
- Fistula Repair
- Perineoplasty (Perineorrhaphy)
Not all doctors have the same training and experience to address urogynecological problems. When surgery is an option, your best chance for long-term success is with your initial procedure. It is important to seek expert evaluation from the start.
What Does FemiLift Do?
The Benefits of FemiLift
FemiLift’s technology can be used to correct a variety of feminine health issues including:
- Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Laxity
- Painful Intercourse
- Recurrent Vaginal Infection
With a single treatment patients can notice a positive change in these symptoms, leading to an overall improvement in their quality of life.
How It Works:
- The CO2 laser gently acts on the vaginal walls through a special scanner, creating indistinguishable micro-lesions that are required for triggering production of new collagen and reorganizing and rebalancing the components of the vaginal mucosa (lining).
- The laser’s action therefore safely and painlessly reactivates and reestablishes the proper function of the relative urogenital structures while also improving the symptoms associated with urinary dysfunction (mild incontinence due to stress).
- A tissue regeneration process lasting numerous weeks is triggered, but stimulation occurs immediately and significant improvements can be seen even after the first treatment. More treatments may be recommended.
Femilift - Frequently Asked Questions
How Does Femilift Work?
The Femilift CO2 laser transmits energy into the vaginal lining remodeling collagen and regeneration on a cellular level increasing tone and establishing support to the tissue.
Where Is The Procedure Performed?
The procedure is done in the office and takes about 10 minutes.
Does The Process Hurt?
There is no pain or bleeding associated with this treatment.
How Much Downtime Is There?
There’s no downtime with Femilift. You could come in for the procedure over a lunch hour and be in perfectly fine condition to return to work afterwards.
How Many Treatments To See Results?
Results are immediate; optimal results can be maintained over the course of several sessions. A series of 3-4 monthly treatments completes the treatment regime, but patients notice a significant change after the first treatment.
What can Femilift help with?
FemiLift is used for the treatment of these five main feminine concerns:
Vaginal Tightening: As deep thermal heating encourages collagen production, skin laxity begins to improve, leading to a tighter sensation. Increased collagen levels also created thicker vaginal tissue, which decreases the diameter of the vagina for a smaller feeling.
Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI): In the United States alone, this distressing condition affects almost 28 million women. Individuals with SUI suffer from involuntary leakage of urine in response to abdominal pressure (like the kind produced by laughing, sneezing, heavy lifting, etc.). FemiLift minimizes SUI symptoms by stimulating collagen and elastin renewal, which increases the thickness of the vaginal wall. As a result, the urethra is better supported and strengthened, making it less likely that individuals will experience involuntary leakage.
Vaginal Dryness & Recurrent Infections: FemiLift rejuvenates the vulvo-vaginal area, which increases natural lubrication while normalizing the vagina’s pH balance. As a result, the vagina feels lubricated, and infections begin to disappear.
Post-Menopause Issues: As women go through menopause, the hormonal changes can lead to vaginal walls becoming thinner, drier, and inflamed. FemiLift helps rejuvenate the vaginal wall for more lubrication, strength, and greater elasticity.
Post-Delivery Rehabilitation: After childbirth, the vaginal area may feel stretched and loose. FemiLift helps to strengthen and tighten the vaginal area through increased collagen and elastin production. Additionally, FemiLift can help improve elasticity and lubrication levels.